Saturday, February 21, 2009

HD is Now a Part of Our Everyday Lives

I haven't posted any new projects (but I am working on one over time that will hopefully be ready soon) and I thought I had nothing new to contribute to this blog.  But then I thought about how the Panasonic HD suite has just become a part of our life, our routine. We love our TV and can't help notice details we have never seen before upon a repeat viewing in HD.  Our son just pops in a DVD and the tv turns on, selects the correct component, and the DVD begins.  It is empowering for him and allows him to help his little sister watch a movie if I'm busy with something.
We use our cameras for fun, for projects, for my husband's illustration work.  We watch what we have just filmed on the TV easily by just popping the SD card into the built in card slot.  The TV automatically loads the viewer!
I recently told my son our new TV is "too smart".  He replied, "It is too smart, just like me!"
I have to agree with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment